Welcome to all !!
We welcome you to join us in prayer and fellowship at St Andrews Presbyterian Church Lunenburg. Our regular service takes place Sundays at 11:00 am led by our pastor Rev. Tom Summers.
Below please find key announcements, upcoming events, our COVID-19 safety precautions and info on making contributions to the church.
Please see a letter from our new pastor Tom Summers by clicking this link Letter from Pastor Tom
March 14 – St Andrews Church Annual Meeting
April 4 – Easter Sunday
COVID – 19 Pandemic – Precautions and instructions for worship services
Our church will be open for services and we are following prescribed provincial health and safety requirements. Below is a summary of COVID-19 precautions and procedures. Please follow the social distancing requirements and safety rules.
- There will be someone to greet you to answer any questions and to record attendance
- There are signs posted explaining the seating and hand sanitizing stations.
- There are hand sanitizing stations in the front entrance area and inside the backdoor entrance
- All seating, door handles, railings, etc. will have been wiped down with sanitizer prior to the service.
- Masks are required and available at the entrance if you need one.
- All available seating has been identified with signage respecting the social distancing. People from the same household may sit together.
- There will be no seating in the balcony.
- Both washrooms are available along with supplies to sanitize your hands and the facilities after use.
- Most books & papers have been removed from the pews. There will be bulletins that can be left on the pew after the service.
- There will be no group singing by the choir. Congregational singing and responsive reading is allowed with masks.
- Offerings will not be received by collectors but collection plates will be by the doorways when you leave.
Methods for making contributions to the church:
- Make a cheque payable to St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Lunenburg and mail it to:
St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church
P.O. Box 218,
Name: St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Henrietta Fowler at 902-640-2405 if you have any questions.
3. Contact Eddie Fralick by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange to automatically contribute monthly to the church using our PAR program (Pre-Authorized Remittance).