Welcome to all !! We are Open !!
We welcome you to join us in prayer and fellowship at St Andrews Presbyterian Church Lunenburg. Our regular service takes place Sundays at 11:00 am led by our pastor Rev. Tom Summers.
Below please find key announcements, upcoming events, our COVID-19 safety precautions and info on making contributions to the church.
Please see a letter from our pastor Tom Summers by clicking this link Letter from Pastor Tom
Online Yard sale – now through May 31 – For more info click this link 2021 Yard Sale Poster
or contact Janette 634-8009 or Josie 634-3919
COVID – 19 Pandemic – Precautions and instructions for worship services
Our church will be open for services and we are following prescribed provincial health and safety requirements. Below is a summary of COVID-19 precautions and procedures. Please follow the social distancing requirements and safety rules.
- There will be someone to greet you to answer any questions and to record attendance
- There are signs posted explaining the seating and hand sanitizing stations.
- There are hand sanitizing stations in the front entrance area and inside the backdoor entrance
- All seating, door handles, railings, etc. will have been wiped down with sanitizer prior to the service.
- Masks are required and available at the entrance if you need one.
- All available seating has been identified with signage respecting the social distancing. People from the same household may sit together.
- There will be no seating in the balcony.
- Both washrooms are available along with supplies to sanitize your hands and the facilities after use.
- Most books & papers have been removed from the pews. There will be bulletins that can be left on the pew after the service.
- There will be no group singing by the choir. Congregational singing and responsive reading is allowed with masks.
- Offerings will not be received by collectors but collection plates will be by the doorways when you leave.
Methods for making contributions to the church:
- Make a cheque payable to St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Lunenburg and mail it to:
St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church
P.O. Box 218,
2. E-Transfer: (Note- copy exact name and Email shown directly below. It is not a typo)
Name: St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Chur
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Henrietta Fowler at 902-640-2405 if you have any questions.
3. Contact Eddie Fralick by email at email@example.com and arrange to automatically contribute monthly to the church using our PAR program (Pre-Authorized Remittance).