Summer Worship Service
Summer worship will begin Aug. 2nd, 2020 at 11:00am at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, 111 Townsend St., Lunenburg, NS.
COVID – 19 Pandemic Version – Precautions and instructions for worship services
Our church will be open for services beginning Aug. 2nd. but things will be different. We have attempted to make the church a safe place for all who attend by putting in place and following all the health safety guidelines.
Here are some of the things that will be different.
1) All books & papers have been removed from the pews.
2) All available seating has been identified by a sign respecting the social distancing.
3) There will be no available seating in the balcony.
4) There will be no bulletins / programs.
5) There will be no group singing by the choir or the congregation.
6) There will be no unison readings.
7) There will be no social hour at 10:00 AM.
8) Offerings will not be received by collectors but collection plates will be by the doorways when you leave.
Some of the things we have done or will be doing:
1) We have instruction signs posted in the main entrance explaining the seating and indicating the hand sanitizing stations.
2) There are 2 hand sanitizing stations in the front entrance area and 1 inside the backdoor entrance.
3) There will be someone to greet you, to answer any questions and to record attendance.
4) Both washrooms will be available but if you use them you will be expected to sanitize your hands and the facilities with the items provided.
5) You may wear gloves and / or a mask, if you have no mask but wish to wear one we will provide you with a mask.
6) People from the same household may sit together.
7) All seating, door handles, railings, etc. will have been wiped down with sanitizer prior to the service.
8) Please respect the ” Social Distancing.”
If you would like to contribute to the church there are several ways that you can do so:
- Make a cheque payable to St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Lunenburg and mail it to:
St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church
P.O. Box 218,
Name: St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Chur
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Henrietta Fowler at 902-640-2405 if you have any questions.
3. Contact Eddie Fralick by email at email@example.com and arrange to automatically contribute monthly to the church using our PAR program (Pre-Authorized Remittance).